A Sensible Solution for Epicardial Ablation
- CDP-4330-1 EPi-Sense Guided 6130 Device 3 cm
- CDP-4330 EPi-Sense Guided 6130 Device 3-Pack 3 cm
- CDP-4330-5 EPi-Sense Guided 6130 Device 5-Pack 3 cm
- CDP-4340-1, EPi-Sense Guided 6140 Device Pack, 3 cm
- CDP-4300-1, EPi-Sense Guided Device Pack, 3 cm (no Cannula)
The EPi-Sense Guided Coagulation Device with VisiTrax® technology provides first-of-its kind epicardial sensing electrodes designed to allow both EPs and Cardiothoracic Surgeons to sense and record cardiac signals.
- RF Coagulation Cable Kit (CSK-2000)
- Sensing Cable (CSK-2010)
The EPi-Sense Guided Coagulation System with VisiTrax technology is intended for the coagulation of cardiac tissue using Radiofrequency (RF) energy using thoracoscopic, endoscopic, and laparoscopic surgical techniques and may be used for temporary cardiac signal sensing and recording.